Want to know more about how we collect and protect your information:
- Personal information is collected with consent and is used where the information is needed to provide services and meet compliance requirements.
- Information is protected from misuse, loss and unauthorised access.
- Information not needed by Croften Care is destroyed as soon as practicable in a way that complies with all legal and compliance requirements
- Reasonable steps are taken to ensure information is complete, current and accurate.
- Personal information is only ever released if required by law, agreed to through the informed consent of the individual or if a person requests to see their own personal file.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to other parties or used for direct marketing without permission
Complaints about Privacy
Please contact our Managing Director if you:
- wish to access or correct your personal information
- require more details about how we handle your personal information or
- wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information.
View more about our Feedback and Complaints process by selecting here.
Managing Director and Croften Care can be contacted at:
1800 319 858 or email@example.com or if you want to send us anonymous mail:
PO Box 1501, Nairne, South Australia