Croften Care offer support to people in South Australia living with a disability that prevents them from taking care of themselves and / or their home. This can include:
- Personal Care
- Help around the home (cleaning and cooking)
- Support to manage your bills and appointments
- Meal preparation
- Activities that support your wellbeing
As a community we believe that everyone can contribute to their own self care and we support the people we care about to be actively involved in activites that help relieve stress and encourage productivity. This means that you’re taking care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally. These activities can help to improve your mood, energy level, and focus.
What are some good self care practices?
- Good morning routines
- Evening routines that promote good sleeping patterns
- Eating good food
- Taking a warm bath
- Writing in a journal
- Listening to music
- Taking a break (or even a nap)
- Watching TV shows
- Reading books or listening to audiobooks
- Spending Time with Friends
- Taking a long walk in nature
What are the benefits of good self care?
- Reducing Stress
- They can promote happiness
- Good self care can improve your mental health
- Self care can help you connect with people
Bathing and Showering
Toileting and Hygeine
Meal Prep and More!
We're Here to Help You
Whether you are new to the NDIS or your situation has changed and you need extra support, it might be helpful to chat to one of our friendly team. There is no problem too difficult for us to help you with. Please contact us by calling the number below or filling out a registration form by selecting the button below.